Saturday, March 15, 2008

SandieBlack does Jay Leno



I got a call from a Tonight Show Producer in September of 2007 about using part of my Strange Faces clip in a bit they regularly do called, Pump Cast. I of course agreed to it and signed my dignity away to the Jay Leno's team. She called later to inform me it was shot and that the writers loved it. Just when they were going to air it, I got preempted by an angry chihuahua. Who can blame them, an angry bitch is way more interesting than this bitch! But then, the writer's strike happened, there would be no way they would use my clip until it was resolved. The strike finally resolved and luckily, the writers didn't forget about this crazy woman. I got the call on March 13th letting me know my clip would air on Friday, March 14, 2008, right after Leno's monologue.

No comments: