Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Lyin' Tamer


photo courtesy of Janine
I took a unique class with Janine Driver, the lyin' tamer. A class about body language and deception detection. She had each of us go up and tell a story based on lies -- whoever the class believed was telling the truth would win the T shirt, "Liar." Guess who lied best. ;-O

(pic from badtvdotcom channel, "Last Tango" @ 4 min-52 seconds)

Check out her website, and sign up for one of her classes, you'll learn a lot about other people's body language, and about yourself. I have taken three acting classes in my life, and her class was the best. (This is the case even though her class is not billed as an acting class -- per se.)

4 comments:

dancegypsy said...

NO one can lie like you can, I'm convinced. And, this is a good thing? LOL Congrats on winning yet again.

Unknown said...

Well, well, the truth comes out at last! LOL! Well played, Mz. Black. You must do a vid wearing your hard earned T-shirt. Caio!

Unknown said...

Pardon my "faux pas", you already DID do a vid wearing your hard earned T-shirt! How long ago was your class, anyway, chola? ;¬)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.