Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gettin' Down with TubeGranny

foto by Camille aka DanceGypsy on Utoob. Check out her channel for cool Flamenco posts, she is my Flamenco soul sister- more on her later!

I went to Marietta, Georgia, where I was born, for the SouthTube gathering (thanks badTV). It was a surreal experience because of all the cameras filming at once. So many eyes, so little time, so many new friends.

In the pik above, I get to shimmy with tubegranny and the shimmy is basically 24 hours with tubegranny, coming right at you from the Cobb County Jail. Granny crazy! I like her video about calling Wal-Mart to see why there is salman-ella in her jar of peanut butter. She is my new fav on Utoob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! It is the ubiquitous MsBlack! Down with the Monarchs? Thank you so much for the foto credit... sure do miss the TubeGranny. Of all the people I met at SouthTube, I was to later discover that the greatest discovery was YOU. It is an absolute joy to know you.

Keep on keeping on!
Camille aka DanceGypsy